Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Doodles #2

I have returned from my little hiatus. In the past week or so all I've really done is work, hang out with a dog, and start watching Gossip Girl on Netflix. I am thoroughly regretting that last one. Now I have to finish. Anyhow I'm feeling uncharacteristically unimpressed with my own thoughts today, to here are some little doodles I collected from my station at work. I tell myself as long as I draw ski-related things then it isn't really slacking off.
This weekend I start training to be a waffle maiden. This isn't s actually what they call people who do my job but I've anointed myself with the title for my own amusement. My days off will be dwindling down to just 1 or 2 a week soon so please forgive me if my blogging becomes less consistent. More doodle posts can be expected. I'll do my best to come up with interesting things to rant about.

No comments:

Post a Comment