Monday, November 7, 2011

Getting It Over With




The time change has me a bit out of sorts and today was my first day out of training mode at work so I'm feeling a little worn out. I'm insisting on writing a blog, though, because blogging is like exercise and if I take consecutive days off I'll eventually lose steam and stop altogether. I like blogging so I'd rather that not happen. I don't have anything of particular interest to share. I worked from 8-4. I was nervous all day because I'm new at my job but it was actually really slow so I was nervous and bored at the same time. I either really need a drink or a major injection of caffeine right now. I guess it depends if I feel like I need to be productive today. I can tell that if I continue writing it's not going to be very much fun for any of us so I'll go work through these questions on my own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment