Monday, November 14, 2011

One of the Rules

In case you wondering I didn't work out at all on Sunday because on Saturday night I drank so much that I had to puke. On Sunday I was useless, but on the upside I barely ate anything. It has been a good long while since that has happened. Over a year.  Before it was just coincidence but now I am instating a rule for myself that I am only allowed to get puking drunk once a year, if at all. Also, whatever alcohol it was that did the trick is off the menu for a while. This instance was interesting, because was happened was that a friend of the family's came over with the idea of having some wine and chatting with my parents and I. So the more we talked the more we drank and the more we drank the more we talked and before we knew what was what several bottles of wine were gone and we were cracking into the liquor cabinet. Out came the rum and the midori melon liquer. I can never stay mad at white wine so I'm going to put the blame on the rum this time. Luckily, I know for a fact that I am not incapable of getting that drunk on dark and/or expensive beer because I can't drink it fast enough or afford very much of it so my trip to Boston/NYC next weekend isn't in too much trouble. In the mean time I'm going to take a little break from the sauce. If you need me to do any complicated problem solving now would be the time.


A couple rules in writing:
 In regards to drinking related vomit:


-If I have puked in the past year it is unacceptable for me to drink aggressively.


-If I have puked within the last 7 days and I tell you this, and you still try to get me to do shots, I am going flick you in the temple.


-If I have puked in the last 7 days and you try to get me to drink Tequila of any kind I am going to punch you in the sternum.


In general:


-I have outgrown whatever impulse used to tell me that PBR and other comparable beers are worth it. 

-Margaritas are not my idea of an awesome time because A)I don't like tequila and B)I don't like slushies.


-If a party leaves your floor sticky and you're not in college you could probably be making better choices.


-I always prefer Grapefruit juice to Orange juice both in mixing cocktails and in general life.


-I'm a sipper, not a chugger. Get off my dick about it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment