Friday, March 30, 2012

Beauty Tips For Ladies and Curious Men

If you haven't noticed, the title of this blog is "On Being A Lady". The title is just something I liked the sound of and really has nothing to do with the purpose of this blog, but I feel like I should at least try my hand at womanly advice every so often. I'll choose a topic whenever one occurs to me and give you the On Being A Lady take on it.


Making the Best of Those Dark Under Eye Circles- There are a lot of products out there that claim to get rid of  dark under eye circles. My advice here is don't buy any of those. Dark circles are a great way to say to the world "hey, I'm having a rough morning please either be nice to me or leave me alone".  If you don't want to send this message just cover them up. If you are like me and have been blessed with dark circles that never really go away no matter how much sleep you get, then you have kind of a get out of jail free card in your pocket at all times. On normal days just slap on  liquid foundation, conceal those puppies and finish with a light layer of mineral or dry foundation under the eyes. If you wake up and you don't want to deal with people's crap or you just want everyone to think that you're being a trooper for being so chipper despite being obviously exhausted, put on some extra pale foundation everywhere but under your eyes. Maybe even blend some grey eye shadow into your cavernous sockets for added effect. Blending green into the mix will make you appear not only tired, but potentially sick and maybe even infectious! It's a great way to temporarily lower everyone's expectations while appearing dedicated and maintaining your professional integrity.  (:


No comments:

Post a Comment