Friday, October 28, 2011

Bloggin On The Go

This is my first attempt at composing a blog entirely on my iPhone 3GS. I hate it. I mean talk about first world problems, but this is haaaaaarrrrd. please excuse my poor punctuation.

Anyway the reason I'm doing this is because I'm out at one of my dads gigs and I feel like I need to be doing something. There's free wifi here at On The Rise Bakery so I might as well take advantage. Not that I don't have 3G but I don't really Like to fux with that shit.

So OK lets talk about people who can't pull their heads out of their ass long enough to name their kids in a sensible way. There are the obvious culprits like Bronx and Sayshalle, but I want to talk about people who have last names that can be first names who give their kids first names that can be last names,or in some cases, first names that are USUALLY last names. For example: Jordan Taylor. Jackson Cooper. Grayson Scott. Avery Shelley. These are not bad first names but do these parents not see the administrative nightmare that they've created? As a person whose job it is to enter information into computers I'm telling you these people are bound to hit a glitch at some point because someone entered the information backwards. Anyone who has the power to name a another person and shape their identity and future should really have to pass a logical reasoning test before putting anything on a birth certificate.

That's all I need to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment