Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Murray Road Project: Day 18

Today I took a bus to TJMaxx. I bought some shoes, a hairbrush, and a stuffed frog that will live at my grandparents house.
Here are some photos I took. They feature the shoes and Ole. Also, there is a picture of the lovely bruise that has developed at the needle site from when I tried to donate blood.






I tried to make steak tips with carmelized onions for dinner but it just didn't taste very good.  I did the three mile walk to the bus stop but I still need to do some more exercise of some kind. I might have to recaffeinate even though it's almost 7 PM. I bought some sugarfree pudding. I plan on making that once I've earned it.
Tomorrow the ferrier is coming and I think it's supposed to rain. No plans as of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment