Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Murray Road Project: Day 15

 The Murray Road Project: Day 15
Sunday

Today I had two soccer games with my co-ed team. We won both. SUCK IT, everyone else. Yeah. Anyway. The two games were 2 hours apart and the field was an hour away so that occupied most of my day. I have a large contusion on my shin but I'll take that over a blood blister any day. Tomorrow I am going to donate some blood. Hopefully I won't pass out. I don't have any aesthetic issues with blood but I have a tendancy to get really light headed once the transfer is done and I have to lie down for a while. I don't mind but I usually have someone with me and this time I'll be by myself so I'd rather not cause a scene. The first time I gave blood I literally fainted into a male nurses arms. He didn't find it charming.

Sorry, no pictures today. I tried to take one of my swollen shin but it just looked like I had one really fat leg.

Food today:
Protein shake
sushi
spinach (sauteed with shallots and garlic) quasadilla
I'm still hungry....

Exercise: 2 soccer games

No comments:

Post a Comment