Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Murray Road Project: Days 6&7

I forgot to update yesterday. My bad. Phil is here and today we went to see The Lion King in 3D. It was a matinee and there were lots of children in the theater and it was interesting to see a whole new generation have their little hearts broken by Mufasa's death. It's been raining all day again, and apparently it's supposed to keep on doing so for a few days. I still have 15 days here and it looks like I'm going to have to throw myself into guitars and learning to sew if I'm going to avoid insanity.

Today I had a protein shake, a latte, a small cider donut, and some popcorn. I plan on having a hamburger for dinner. Exercise has come in the form of picking up my weights every so often and moving them around.

Tomorrow I have soccer if it doesn't rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment