Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Murray Road Project: Day 11

Today I took the 12:00 bus to Burlington and the 4:00 bus back. Since it's an hour walk to the bus stop and an hour bus ride, this occupied my from 11:00 til 6:00. While in Burlington I bought a hat and a belt with a little leather pocket attached to it. My phone fits in it. I am really really pleased about my hat, and it was only 2.99.
If you can't tell from the photos, it is straw and sparkly. Hooray!

In other news I ate a summer burrito from boloco, which I normally love, but today I got it with carnitas instead of chicken and it was really icky. and they put way too many raw onions in there. Gross.

I guess I should mention that Steve Jobs died today seeing as I am writing this on a mac. It is a macbook that is about 5 years old and it needs a new battery and the processor is too old for a lot of new software but its been good to me.

Tomorrow if the weather's nice I might bring a book and a notebook down to the capital lawn and make an attempt to be creative.

food:
protein shake
nasty burrito
something easy

No comments:

Post a Comment