Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Murray Road Project: Day 8

Sunday, October 2nd

The Murray Road Project: Day 8

Today I was supposed to have a soccer game but it got cancelled. I wanted to play but the weather was particularly unwelcoming so I'm OK with it. Instead I went with my mom and sister to the Burlington area. I bought some more Protein shakes and a new Jillian Michaels DVD at Wal Mart. On a related note, if I'm not working on Halloween and have somewhere to go I'm going to go as Ms. Michaels. All I need is a brown wig, some airbrushed abs,a sports bra, rolled up sweatpants, and a list of catch phrases to yell at people such as "BUST it!" "SHRED it!" and "CHECK IT. THAT'S badASS." I hope I can go to a place where people are dancing. Anyway, the dvd is "Shred it with Weights" and it the package says "lose up to 5 lbs a week!". I'll start it tomorrow and keep you all updated. I'm sure the suspense is killing you.

Today I did not exercise. I will try to do situps during Pan Am but I am feeling a bit lumpish and ready to become part of the couch.
Today I had a protein shake, a slice of Sbarro Pizza (mall induced insanity), and left over linguine with julienne cut beans and carrots, tomatoes, and homemade baked chicken nuggets (light panko breading)
Hey, it's Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment