Friday, October 7, 2011

The Murray Road Project: Day 13

Lucky day 13.

Today I walked downtown. I got a slice of pizza at Positive Pie and a 20 oz redbull. It was a really nice day so it didn't bother me that I had nothing else to do down there. The isolation is definitely getting to me though, because I caught myself looking at anyone my age who looked like someone I might get along with the same way that I used to look at cute boys when I was single. I am in a mood to make new friends, and even though I know that friendship is an organic process part of me wants to think that If I make the right face at people I pass on the street that It will somehow end up with us getting our nails done. I've actually never had my nails done professionally and it's not anything I have much interest in but you get the point. On that note if anyone would like to come up to the Boonies and hang out with me I will take you to the Three Penny Taproom and buy you beers.

As I write this I'm watching an episode of 30 Rock in which Jack is dating a woman played by Edie Falco who is a Vermont congress woman. It's an older episode and I'm sure most of you are aware of this story arc but I thought I'd mention it.

Tomorrow, if I remember, I'm going to fast. I should make more Iced Tea.

Enjoy these photos of things that I have taken pictures of within the past 13 days:
































No comments:

Post a Comment